LINZ ELECTRIC S.p.A. provide a 24-month guarantee period starting from shipping date. The guarantee is limited only to material or construction faults. It is not applicable in the event of damages caused by mistakes concerning power connections, installation, improper use, or whenever the alternator is installed without using the utmost care. Only Customer Service departments or our authorized service centres are entitled to decide whether the guarantee applies or not. Customers shall be informed of guarantee applicability only once the goods in question have been checked.
LINZ ELECTRIC S.p.A. shall not, in any case, be liable, neither directly nor indirectly, for losses or damages originating from using, or from the impossibility of using, the machine for which the guarantee has been requested.
The guarantee is not applicable if, once products have been checked, it is assessed that :
1) They were not properly stored, and were exposed to unfavourable climatic conditions;
2) They were illegally tampered with or serviced by unauthorized personnel;
3) They were not properly installed, were subject to overloading, or were used for purposes other than the ones for which they were designed;
4) They were damaged due to standard usage , or they did not undergo regular servicing.
1) Any complaints concerning faults detected in our alternators must be promptly notified to our Customer Service department, either by fax or e-mail, providing the product’s model, the serial number shown on the rating table, the date of purchase, and a description of the problem that occurred.
2) Our Customer Service department shall contact the customer immediately and shall evaluate whether the goods need to be sent back for checking, or if servicing can be carried out by one of our service centres. In the event that the products need to be sent back to our headquarters in Arcole, transport costs shall be paid by the customer.
3) If the guarantee is deemed applicable, once the product has been checked either by our Customer Service department or on site, LINZ ELECTRIC S.p.A. shall repair or replace the product in question free of charge, freight included, and shall send it back to the customer.
4) In the event that the guarantee is not deemed applicable, our Customer Service department shall provide a detailed report highlighting the reasons for refusal, and any information concerning repair costs that need to be paid by the customer.